Operators take action to help kick start tourism
Line-up announced for Brand USA's Travel Week Europe
Published on Sunday, September 1, 2019
Leading travel brands, industry thought leaders, and 'disruptive entrepreneurs' will gather in London on September 9-13 for Brand USA's Travel Week Europe.
"From innovative topics to inspiring speakers, the enrichment series at Brand USA Travel Week Europe 2019 will bring our guests a rich programme of sessions designed to provoke fresh thinking, share new ideas, and offer tangible tips," said Christopher L. Thompson, Brand USA president and CEO.
"Whether looking ahead at future travel trends in Europe or discussing the impact of current events on U.S. tourism, our speaker lineup will captivate both buyers' and exhibitors' imaginations."
The topics and speaker include:
* Amanda Hills, President, Hills Balfour - The European Traveller
* Cathy Tull, President, Cartier Global Strategies - The Impact Of Sports On Travel Decisions
* Claudia Miguel, Investment & Tourism Project Manager, Portuguese National Tourist Office (UK) - What Does Brexit Really Mean?
* Christopher L. Thompson, President & CEO, Brand USA - Opening Remarks & Welcome
* Darren McCaffrey, Political Correspondent, Euronews - What Does Brexit Really Mean?
* David Meany, Director, Partner Marketing, The Travel Corporation - The Power of Product
* Edgardo Tettamanti, SVP Global Multicultural & Cross-Border Marketing, Mastercard - Driving Disruption: Consumers & Technology
* Fabio Negro, Group Head of North America, FTI Group - The Power of Product
* Gray Lawry, Vice President, Strategy & Insights, Miles - Data Privacy: The Future Impact On Marketing
* Harry de Quetteville, Special Correspondent, Technology, Telegraph Media Group - Driving Disruption: Consumers & Technology
* Ian Leonard, Travel & Transport Industry Leader, IBM - Personalization In Travel: Moving Beyond The Buzzword
* Isabel Hill, Director, National Travel and Tourism Office at U.S. Department of Commerce - Federal Government Update
* Joanna Lawrence, Managing Director, Strategy & Client Development, Telegraph Media Group - How Data Is Helping To Sell The American Dream
* John Connors, Deputy Attach-©, Brussels Customs & Border Protection - Federal Government Update
* Mark Tanzer, Chief Executive, ABTA - What Does Brexit Really Mean?
* Nick Evans, Social Media Director, Hills Balfour - Breaking Through The Clutter
* Nick Mattera, Senior Director, Consumer Marketing, Brand USA - Breaking Through The Clutter
* Sean O'Hara, Executive Vice President for Sales, BBC Global News & BBC StoryWorks - Destination Storytelling Best Practice
* Susan Hooper, Board Member, Uber, Wizz Air & Department for Exiting the European Union (DExEU) - A Vision For The Future
* Thomas Garzilli, Chief Marketing Officer, Brand USA - A Vision For The Future
* Tracy Lanza, Vice President, Integrated Marketing, Brand USA - Destination Storytelling Best Practice
* Wendy Olson Killion, Global Vice President, Expedia Group Media Solutions - Generation Alpha & Family Travel Trends
These speakers will join John Herrington, the first Native American NASA astronaut, who will talk to attendees about his love of America's great outdoors and the rewards of exploration.
For more information on Brand USA Travel Week Europe 2019, visit BrandUSATravelWeek.com.